[asterisk-users] Multiple SIPGate accounts.

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Thu Feb 26 06:41:01 CST 2009

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009, Klaus Darilion wrote:

> I supsect that the incoming request is tried to match against a peer -
> based on IP:port. Thus, it will always match the same peer, regardsless
> if the call is incoming from account1 or account2.
>
> Try using the same context in both peer definitions and put the
> 1212121 and 1313131 extensions in this context.

Is this considered a bug in asterisk, or "just the way it is?"

I've just had exactly the same issue with another ITSP who want to create
a separate SIP Trunk for each incoming DDI to the same PBX and had exactly
the same issue.

(And ironically this ITSP is also using asterisk, even if they won't admit
it - those voicemail messages sound surprisingly familiar!)

Gordon