[asterisk-users] TE121 on Asterisk

Oguzhan Kayhan oguzhank at bilkent.edu.tr
Thu Feb 26 00:41:25 CST 2009

>> Oguzhan Kayhan wrote:
>>> I want to change it to E1 instead of T1.
>>> here comes the problem.
>>>

>> If it's anything like the older cards, there is a jumper on the card
>> that sets it to T1/E1
>>
>> Doug
>>
> Yes,
> I just noticed the jumper on the card.
> Thanks a lot.

Yes i changed the jumper to enable  E1.
dahdi_scan shows the following
[1]
active=yes
alarms=UNCONFIGURED
description=Wildcard TE121 Card 0
name=WCT1/0
manufacturer=Digium
devicetype=Wildcard TE121 with VPMADT032
location=PCI Bus 04 Slot 09
basechan=1
totchans=31
irq=17
type=digital-E1
syncsrc=0
lbo=0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)
coding_opts=HDB3
framing_opts=CCS,CRC4
coding=
framing=

But when i try to run dahdi_genconf i got the following error.

31 channels in a T1 span at /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.0/Dahdi/Span.pm
line 244.

dahdi_hardware
31 channels in a T1 span at /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.0/Dahdi/Span.pm
line 244.

What should i do about it?