[asterisk-users] Call files with extensions.ael : "One app must be specified"

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Wed Feb 25 02:02:25 CST 2009

Hi,

Using a 1.4 system in which dialplan is written using extensions.conf, I can
use a custom .call file.

On another system in which dialplan is written using extensions.ael, I can't
use any custom .call file : system keeps replying :
"apply_outgoing: At least one of app or extension (or keyword message/pdu)
must be specified, along with tech and dest in file
/var/spool/asterisk/outgoing/toto.call"

When I compare both dialplans using CLI dialplan show, I don't see much
differences :
[ Context 'local' created by 'pbx_ael' ] (in AEL-enabled)
[ Context 'local' created by 'pbx_config' ] (in non AEL-enabled)

Here is the call file (I also tried commenting out Priority):

Channel: SIP/700
CallerID: 692 <692>
MaxRetries: 1
WaitTime: 60