[asterisk-users] Multiple SIPGate accounts.

Razza razza30 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 16:02:08 CST 2009

Hi all,
I have two sipgate accounts (numbers), if I have both accounts register only
one will work for incoming calls (which is all i'm interested in). However
if I disable either account the other account will work perfectly. Am I
missing something obvious?

Thanks in advance,
Ray.

Excerpts from sip.conf -

[general]
8<---- SNIP! ---->8
Register => 1212121:aaaaaaaa at sipgate.co.uk/1212121
Register => 1313131:bbbbbbbb at sipgate.co.uk/1313131
8<---- SNIP! ---->8

[sipgate]
type=friend
username=1212121
secret=aaaaaaaa
host=sipgate.co.uk
fromuser=1212121
fromdomain=sipgate.co.uk
nat=yes
authuser=1212121
dtmfmode=rfc2833
context=infoline_SG
insecure=very
canreinvite=no
disallow=all
allow=alaw

[2sipgate2]
type=friend
username=1313131
secret=bbbbbbbb
host=sipgate.co.uk
fromuser=1313131
fromdomain=sipgate.co.uk
nat=yes
authuser=1313131
dtmfmode=rfc2833
context=infoline_config_SG
insecure=very
canreinvite=no
disallow=all
allow=alaw

Not that it really matters as these work when the other account is disabled,
Excerpts from extensions.conf -

8<---- SNIP! ---->8
[infoline_SG]
exten => 1212121,1,Goto(infoline,s,1)

[infoline]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,DigitTimeout,5
exten => s,3,ResponseTimeout,10
exten => s,4,BackGround(/var/lib/asterisk/infolinesounds/welcomeHL)
8<---- SNIP! ---->8

[infoline_config_SG]
exten => 1313131,1,Answer
exten => 1313131,2,Background(/var/lib/asterisk/infolinesounds/welcomeHLC)
exten => 1313131,3,Authenticate(1234)
exten => 1313131,4,Goto(infoline_config,s,1)

[infoline_config]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,DigitTimeout,5
exten => s,3,ResponseTimeout,10
exten => s,4,BackGround(/var/lib/asterisk/infolinesounds/welcomeHLC)
8<---- SNIP! ---->8