[asterisk-users] Aastra phones

M Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Tue Feb 24 11:44:32 CST 2009

On my other Aastra phone there is a config in the phone menu to specify
the name of the firmware file under Advanced Settings / Firmware
Update.  If you have access to that you might see what name it's looking
for.  I suppose you would be able to set this name in the config files
also but I don't know the setting.