[asterisk-users] multiple asterisks in a server

Geraint Lee geraint at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 11:07:52 CST 2009

I do it for CDR, when using the originate command via the manager and
initiate a call to a phone which then connects to an agi script upon answer,
the cdr stops at the point of answer and there is no other created, which of
course is useless for billing customers - there may very well be a way to
make the cdr continue after it seems to stop logging, or is it a bug? either
way, the quickest solution for me was to install a second copy and send all
calls out on a second installation with accurate cdr logging.