[asterisk-users] API hangup command

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Feb 24 08:45:00 CST 2009

You can attach the two ends of the call to a conference room and record
that.  Call manager would be good for this.  Here's the scenario:
Caller A dials Caller B
Caller A is put into conference XXX
Caller B is called and put into conference XXX
Call actually ends when both callers have hung up (so there would be a risk
if Caller A ended the call for some reason, leaving Caller B in the
conference room).