[asterisk-users] HDD FULLL

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Mon Feb 23 20:38:02 CST 2009

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009, David @ULC wrote:

> When I am trying to delete voice logs,
> [root at vicidialnow monitor]# rm * -r -f
> -bash: /bin/rm: Argument list too long

In the past 30 days, you've asked questions about

configuring Apache to process PHP files,
Vicidial,
Ntework Cards,
Auto Detecting hardware,
BAT files on CentOS,
Root Password not taking,
How to find a file,
Looking for a Free VOIP Billing and Soft Switch,
What is a VPN,
How do delete files,
oh, and a couple of Asterisk questions.

This is an Asterisk users list. We're here to help each other with
Asterisk questions and problems, not to be your personal, for free, life
coach.

If you are being paid to work on an Asterisk system, you are in over your
head. You are defrauding your boss and most likely will give him and
everyone in the company a bad impression of Asterisk.

Continuing to answer your questions will only continue to enable you.

Please take a step back, buy some books, take some courses, practice on
your own systems on your own time.

I will continue to read your posts, but only for comic relief.

Thanks in advance,