[asterisk-users] benchg729 - no valid g729 license

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Feb 23 11:11:59 CST 2009

Leonardo Gomes Figueira wrote:

> Do I have to contact Digium to reset the license key even if I'm not
> trying to register a new MAC ? I just want an updated license key file.

I'd like to help you debug this, so we can improve our registration system.

Can you send me the existing license file from your system, along with
the output of the 'asthostid' program (located in the 'register'
directory on downloads.digium.com)? I can then determine whether the
system should have handled this properly or not. Thanks.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com