[asterisk-users] hi

Vinicius Neves vinicius.neves at live.com
Fri Feb 20 16:34:33 CST 2009

Heya, how are you doing recently ?
I would like to introduce you a very good company which I knew. Their company homepage is www.vanigo.com. They can offer you all kinds of electronical products which you need,  laptops, mobile phones, digial cameras, TV LCD,xbox, ps3, gps, MP3/4, etc. Please take some time to have a look at it, there must be something you 'd like to purchase.
Their contact E-mail: vanigo at 188.com
MSN : vanigo at live.cn

Hope you have a good mood in shopping from their company!
Regards.