[asterisk-users] AGI script

Kai-Uwe Jensen kujensen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 15:40:39 CST 2009

> Kindly note if I run the script from shell using sudo everything looks
> greate as below:
> sudo /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/dial.pl
> sudo: unable to execute /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/dial.pl: Success

Please read that command output again. It may not be as great as you think.
"unable to execute". hmmh.

Have you installed Perl on your systerm? Do you have it installed in the
same location that the script expects it? Do you know how to check that?
(hint: look at the first line of your script, the one starting with #!. I
would expect it to contain the full path to your perl interpreter. Make sure
that path is correct. Do not modify any commandline arguments that may also
be specified in the script header.)