[asterisk-users] CDR fields in 1.6

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Fri Feb 20 15:18:43 CST 2009

	I am using Asterisk 1.6.0.6-rc1 with Mysql CDR.  I have a couple extra
fields on the database to store cost information.  The problem I have is
that my costing system relies on a certain field being NULL so it knows
that it has not been processed.  Since my upgrade to 1.6 I noticed that
all empty fields are not NULL anymore.  Is there a way to tell Asterisk
to ignore a field and leave it NULL?

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001