[asterisk-users] zaptel telephone cards and asterisk in another pc

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Fri Feb 20 12:51:11 CST 2009

I'll take a leap and assume you have POTS lines run to people's desks, and
you want to combine them all into one switch so they can be used by all?

To do this you should get FXO ATA's - like the Linksys SPA3102.  Register
this device with your asterisk server.  In FreePBX you can make it a trunk
and group all of them in an outbound route.

So at each desk that has a POTS line have one of these devices.  I think
it even has an FXS port, so you could give them an analog extension at
their desk as well.