[asterisk-users] zaptel telephone cards and asterisk in another pc

Ignacio sanfermines at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 12:11:04 CST 2009

Thank you very much for your fast answer Eric.

I was trying to avoid to have to install as many asterisk as pcs I
have. But I think there is no way to do it. I only have seen something
like network block device, but not sure if it is going to work and
quite difficult to configure properly.

Anyway I think the fast and easier way will be installing and asterisk
in every client.

Thanks again.