[asterisk-users] Table definitions for Realtime 1.6...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Fri Feb 20 11:29:06 CST 2009

	Where can I find the realtime table definitions for Asterisk 1.6.x?
voip-info.org only has the tables for 1.4 and older.  Shouldn't these
tables be in the documentation for 1.6?

	I am rebuilding our configuration application for 1.6 and need to know
what changes to make to the mysql tables we are using currently for 1.4.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001