[asterisk-users] AGI pdf book

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Thu Feb 19 19:16:03 CST 2009

Jeff LaCoursiere wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Feb 2009, Michael wrote:
>

>>> I also think you should check the economic stimulus package.  There are
>>> billions of dollars allocated to ISPs.  It could be a windfall.
>>>
>> Yoohoo! Let's print some more money. I don't think that's been tried
>> before....
>>

> You must of course know all about how things are working here in the
> states while you sit in NZ.  The money is not being printed.  It is being
> raised and accounted for in debt, which we will have to shoulder going
> forward.  I'm a bit put off by your recent holier than thou comments with
> regard to what is going on over here.  It is a serious situation that is
> affecting many people, myself included.  I have lived overseas and know
> the opinion most other countries have of the US.  They think we look down
> on them and how they live.  You seem to do the exact opposite, so take
> stock and think about keeping your comments to yourself.  You never know
> when they will come back to bite you.

But, as I said before, I wouldn't expect too much from someone who lives
in a country with more sheep than people.

And I seriously doubt NZ is going to be immune for long, unless they
aren't  of this world!
This will take a very long time to work itself out, and folks better get
used to some very lean times.
Be thankful you have a marketable skill.

John Novack

--
Dog is my co-pilot