[asterisk-users] Credit Card processing machines

Edwin Quijada listas_quijada at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 13:21:28 CST 2009

> Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:50:18 -0800
> From: bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: Credit Card processing machines
> To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
> CC: listas_quijada at hotmail.com
>
> And is there a bank accept to give such kind of communication?
>
> The user was able to dial his card number and the amount from his phone (or IP Phone registered with Asterisk), and Asterisk communicate with the bank or company credit card provider?

Yes!

WEll, no asterisk exactly, we can do an interface to "talk" with verifone by RS232 and send commands

> How the user will enter $50.25?
> What about expiration date of the credit card?

You can use *, key, for period and finish the value with #

50*25# the AGI validate the data

> Regards
> Bilal

*-Edwin Quijada
*-Developer DataBase
*-JQ Microsistemas
*-809-849-8087
* " Si deseas lograr cosas excepcionales debes de hacer cosas fuera de lo comun"