[asterisk-users] Need help on Forwarding

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Thu Feb 19 12:23:04 CST 2009

Please don't cross-post.

Max Alex schrieb:
> I am using asterisk 1.4.19,
> I have setup the dialplans to get the incoming call and that will be sent to
> another context by local channel,
> In another context i have setup the ring group, that portion is working
> fine.
> I have noticed that when i have set one of the extension in call forwarding
> in phone (linksys)
> then it says to me 302 Moved Temporarily and call is forwarded to that
> number.
> In this i need to disable the forwarding from dialplan or any configuration
> method, so when the ring group is in process then no call will be forwarded.

In Asterisk 1.6 Queue() has an "i" option.
---cut---
        'i' -- ignore call forward requests from queue members and do nothing
               when they are requested.
---cut---
which might do what you need but obviously that doesn't help you
in Asterisk 1.4.

I guess SIP users connected to a PBX should not do any kind of
forwarding etc. as that's a PBX feature.

    Philipp Kempgen
--
AMOOCON 2009, May 4-5, Rostock / Germany   ->  http://www.amoocon.de
Asterisk: http://the-asterisk-book.com - http://das-asterisk-buch.de