[asterisk-users] check if not human

David fire ddfire at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:41:39 CST 2009

there is an application amd() but it is not perfect.
i get better result using the dial timeout if it rings 3 times hangup or a
machine will answer :-)
you always can call again later.
David

2009/2/19 Marcus Kvarsell <Marcus at bizint.se>

>  I am looking for someone that could share their code for this function:
>

> Outgoing call -> macro that checks if line is (not human) or machine, fax,
> busy, subscriber problem and other fault tones -> if human connect to agent
> else hangup and write status to cdr.
>

> Need help with this!
>

> Regards / Marcus

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.