[asterisk-users] Not answering call when queue is full or has no members

Alex Hermann alex at speakup.nl
Thu Feb 19 07:25:47 CST 2009

Hello all,

I'm trying to prevent answering a channel when a queue is either full or has
no members. It seems I'm forced to answer a call before I call Queue() or
else the audio is in the early media (which is unacceptable because of the
short duration of early media on ISDN).

Is there any way to let Queue() automatically answer a channel if the call is
going to be placed in the queue and will still be unanswered when the
QUEUESTATUS is any of FULL, JOINEMPTY, or JOINUNAVAIL?

--
Greetings,

Alex Hermann