[asterisk-users] About Hint Configuration in Asterisk.

Sunil Teli tsunil at TechMahindra.com
Thu Feb 19 05:00:29 CST 2009

Hi all,

            I am using Asterisk-1.6.0.1 version and done below configuration for the extensions.conf.

exten => x-lite1,hint,SIP/x-lite1

The x-lite1 phone is configured in sip.conf.

Now I(Application) gets subscribe for x-lite1 for the events.

But when I make a call from x-lite1 to any other phone x-lite2 (it is also configured in the sip.conf), I should get the event NOTIFY message for the event but I am not getting.

But the other way when I make a call from x-lite2 phone to x-lite1 phone at that I am getting the NOTIFY event messages.

What I want is when I make a call from x-lite1 to x-lite2 I should get the NOTIFY event messages of the x-lite1.

Is there any other configuration to do that?

Can any body give me any suggestion to solve my problem.

Suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Thank You

Regards,