[asterisk-users] AGI pdf book

Jose P. Espinal jpe at slackware-es.com
Wed Feb 18 19:22:34 CST 2009

Just for the records,

Those of you who likes PHP simplicity (I'm one of them :) ) , but would
like C small footprint, and almost *incomparable speed*; there's a PHP
compiler that takes PHP code to C, and produces an optimized executable.

You can see it here:
http://www.phpcompiler.org/index.html

Of course, Open Source.

Take a look at it, seems interesting.