[asterisk-users] AGI pdf book

Emmanuel Bruno tipascal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 18:59:17 CST 2009

I think PHP is the best language to write AGIs, there is a library available
(PHPAGI) and it is easier to work with as compared to the complexity of the
C language.  That book written by Nir Simionovich (Asterisk AGI 1.4 and 1.6
Programming)  clearly describe the pros and cons of writing AGI scripts in
various languages (Java/C etc...) and also his book cover the PHPAGI
library.