[asterisk-users] call file FXO channel problem

Ray Chen ray1017 at techie.com
Wed Feb 18 14:48:10 CST 2009

I have problem of using call file to make auto outbound dial through FXO
channel. I put "Channel: DAHDI/1/xxxxxxxxxx" (xxxxxxxxxx is the
destination PSTN number to dial). For some reason asterisk did not dial
the number but the control came to the context that I defined in the call
file as if the peer had answed the call. It works if I change the channel
from DAHDI to a SIP channel like SIP/4567 or I dial DAHDI/1/xxxxxxxxxx
from a SIP channel. I am using asterisk1.4.23.1. Is it a bug in this
release? Thanks Ray

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses