[asterisk-users] Please help test the gender detection module at 575-613-4392

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Feb 18 12:57:47 CST 2009

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Steve Totaro <
stotaro at totarotechnologies.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Asterisk Asterisk <nt_asterisk at yahoo.com>wrote:
>
>> This module detects gender and approximate age range. I'm working on
>> getting it's accuracy to 80%+ on a consistent basis, after implementing
>> filters to remove background noise and other artifacts.
>>
>> It's designed for a number of things. To start, I have several clients
>> (primarily mobile content and servers providers) that want to profile and
>> generate demographics of their users for selling advertising. They also want
>> to understand their user base. Plus, some customers have found that male and
>> female users tend to respond differently to different prompts, flows, etc.
>> This helps in designing a system that meets needs of many different types of
>> users.
>>
>> Of course, there are many other uses and I'm sure people can generate some
>> cool ideas.
>>
>> Let me know how it works when you try the test number at 575-613-4392.
>> Also, let me know if you have any interest in the module.
>>
>> Justin
>> nt_jnewman at yahoo.com

Justin, how about building some additional functionality.

How about a moving stress variable that could be used as a lie detector of
sorts or just to measure how certain parts of a script, or certain questions
may prove to be more stressful where simply rewording them may have a less
stressful response?

I guess to get a baseline, you would have to ask a few inert questions.

--
Thanks,
Steve Totaro