[asterisk-users] Please help test the gender detection moduleat 575-613-4392

Asterisk Asterisk nt_asterisk at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 11:54:22 CST 2009

Thanks for the feedback. I did some research and it looks like you were calling over international lines. It also appears that there was high than average static on the line, which is not normal for my system. It's true that I threw my recordings together quickly and the beep was supposed to be funny - it was actually me saying "beeeeeep". However, the static and noise you received was probably not from my system.

Nonetheless, I am working on improving the results of detection and will have a new release today or tomorrow. I'll post it up on the test systems for people to test and build additional data for refinement. Most importantly, I'll be adding a background noise filter and fine tuning the male/female results. After I get the gender detection done, I'll also be adding age range detection.

Justin