[asterisk-users] Credit Card processing machines

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 02:36:03 CST 2009

Really once I read credit card, I got to become interested to know whatis exactly happenning.

I am looking to have the possibility to pay to the bank using the VoIP adaptor or IP Telephony, by entering the credit card digits and the password and the amound.

I do not know if u can help me in this point, and if I am far from your subject or not.

Is there a bank or credit card processor provider that can help to acheive such kind of service? (credit card/visa electron payment through VoIP gateway or Telephone lines)?

Regards
Bilal