[asterisk-users] ztdummy compile under 2.6.28 ?

Shaun Ruffell sruffell at digium.com
Tue Feb 17 16:12:37 CST 2009

Gordon Henderson wrote:

> Anyone know the right thing to do - I'm not up on the linux kernel guts,
> nor how ztdummy might interact with it, so simply renaming the structure
> member (from expires to _expires) is probably not the right thing to do...

If you're already making system changes and updating your kernel, now
might be a good time to make the switch to dahdi.  dahdi_dummy works
with recent kernels.

But otherwise, you might be interested in the history of dahdi_dummy.c
to get some hints about what you might need to do for ztdummy if you
want to make a local patch for that.

http://svn.digium.com/view/dahdi/linux/trunk/drivers/dahdi/dahdi_dummy.c?view=log

Cheers,
Shaun