[asterisk-users] SLA and Flashing BLF

Muiz Motani muiz at askaritech.com
Tue Feb 17 16:08:13 CST 2009

I understand that the Asterisk SLA implementation is somewhat different
from most key systems and PBX systems. I also understand that in
Asterisk, one does not put an SLA line on hold since it is just a MeetMe
conference. However, is there any way to make the BLF flash when the
answering party on the Asterisk system presses the hold key on their set
and leaves the calling party alone in the MeetMe? The current behaviour
is to leave the line BLF solid, not flashing.

--
Muiz Motani <muiz at askaritech.com>
Askari Technologies