[asterisk-users] zaptel compile kernel problem

reza adinata reza.adinata at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 03:48:37 CST 2009

Hi,

Yes, it is indeed working. I am currently using a debian4r5, and i can
install using aptitude
The problem is that I am trying to install an asterisk mp3player using
mpg123 that is capable of playing from .pls. And in some literatures I
have read, it is mentioned that I should have the newest asterisk, and
the newest mpg123.. and a similar problem occured when I installed the
newest asterisk using a source .. (inappropriate kernel) :(