[asterisk-users] TeleKaam - Voice Portal for Students and Parents

Kashif Naeem kashif at haditelecom.com
Mon Feb 16 08:43:08 CST 2009

Hello All

We have started a voice portal for Parents and Students. They can listen
Grades, Attendance status and other relevant information over *phone*.
Please read features below and to listen Demo IVR call at *00 92 42 8315427.
*Initially we are deploying it for a School and planning to spread it for
Colleges and Universities. *Your comments and feedback are valuable to us.*

*TeleKaam Features*
**

   - Parent-Teacher meetings can be held by TeleKaam.
   - Parents can get their child result, attendance status in sms.
   - After listening the results parents can talk to respective Teacher.
   - During call hold new courses and facilities offered can be announced to
   parents.

**
*Parents can listen following information over phone:*

a) Children's Results

b) Teacher Comments

c) Attendance status of their child.

*Parents can set different types of alerts. For example:*

a) If my child is absent for more then 2 days then send me sms or auto dial.

b) If teacher has something important to communicate then send me sms or
auto dial.

  Regards,

Kashif Naeem
Business Development Manager
Hadi Telecom
www.haditelecom.com

Cell: +92 (0)345 4226006
Office: +92 (0)42 5692766

Email: kashif at haditelecom.com
MSN: kashif__naeem at hotmail.com
Gmail: meet.kashif at gmail.com
Skype: kashif.naeem

302 Y Commercial Area, 2nd Floor DHA Lahore, Pakistan.