[asterisk-users] No such command 'core stop now'

Jim Boykin boykinjim at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 03:21:45 CST 2009

It does not work at all even after long time. DNS resolution is not a
problem, because if I load it from command line "asterisk -c",
everything works fine.

The problem is when it is configured to be loaded from /etc/inittab
and the instance of asterisk was killed and init respawned it. After
respawning, nothing seems to work properly

Jim