[asterisk-users] Multiple caller id ...

Massimo Nuvoli massimo at archivio.it
Sun Feb 15 01:18:44 CST 2009

Julian Lyndon-Smith ha scritto:
> If I have the following in the dialplan
>
> exten => foo,n,Dial(SIP/1234&Zap/G1c/55443322)
>
> and SIP/5432 calls this extension,
>
> is it possible to show different callerid numbers to each of the target
> numbers ?
>
> The reason I ask is that if the call is from an internal sip phone, I
> want to show the internal callerid (5432) to the SIP phone on 1234, and
> the DDI of the 5432 extension (01702444555)  to the zap line.

I think not, or better, maybe but not in simple way.

The reason is that the callerid is a "channel" parameter, so the
channel going to the "dial" extension is one and there is one callerid.

I think the solution (complex) maybe:

Use a queue to make all the items ring togheter.

You must use an Agent not directly the SIP on the queue. The Agent
must be referred to one extension (agent call back) where you can
alter the callerid of the call and go to the sip phone.

Ciao.