[asterisk-users] Continue processing AGI script after hangup

cbbs70a at hotmail.com cbbs70a at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 09:55:49 CST 2009

All;
  I wrote a PERL AGI script that prompts a caller to leave a message using
print "RECORD FILE $recordfile wav # 60000 BEEP s=3\n";

When the caller is done, they need to press the # key. The message is then delivered.
However, the message is not delivered if the caller simply hangs up when finished.
If the user hangs up, the script ends right then. How do I keep on processing the
rest of the script after the hangup? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks