[asterisk-users] PRI Test Lab

Tom Moore tommym2006 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 06:06:44 CST 2009

The cable needed for this is a different cable than an ethernet cross over.
I have actually done this same thing today with a Samsung 100 system and
Asterisk 1.4.20.1 and Zaptel 1.4.11 and things work great.

A question of my own:
I know I can emulate the network side of a pri connection, but can I do this
same trick with other t1 standards like ani and others?
If I can be a client on the different t1 types, does this also mean I can be
the server side and feed back the different standards to legacy equipment as
well or are there some limitations to this?

Thanks,
Tom