[asterisk-users] PRI Test Lab

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Feb 13 03:53:12 CST 2009

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:48:11 +0000 (GMT), Lee Wilson <leefm40 at yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

> Alex, thanks for the quick response.
>
> So I can assume from your response this should work.  That was easy :-)
>
> I just want to clarify before I got and buy anything the cards are not so
> cheap.

Yep, it should work.

I am not exactly sure how one goes about setting one of the cards to
provide the T1 master clock as I have only configured low-level T1 settings
on Sangoma cards, but it should be possible.  Although, honestly, I am not
sure that you're going to get a lot of timing slips on something like a 6
ft crossover cable anyway even if the clocks are both set to line or
internal;  timing synchronisation is much more of a concern on lengthier
spans and circuit designs that go through numerous network elements.

> Thanks again

Sure thing!

--
Alex Balashov