[asterisk-users] PRI Test Lab

Lee Wilson leefm40 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 03:18:49 CST 2009

Hey Everyone,

I would like to start testing/playing with PRI channels but I don't have access to a PRI line.  Is it possible to do the equivilent of a crossover between two PRI Cards (say Digium's TE120P)?

What I was thinking is that I could set one asterisk box up with a PRI card set as the TE and provide clocking and another box exactly the same but with the card setup as NT.

I think I would also need to wire up the correct type of crossover as a standard ethernet crossover would not work or would it?

Thanks in advance.

Lee