[asterisk-users] WiFi SIP phone w/VPN?

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Wed Feb 11 17:52:09 CST 2009

Hi, all.  My subject line says it all: is there a WiFi SIP phone with VPN
abilities?  Failing that, a WiFi phone that runs Linux?  I already know
one phone that does meet my requirements -- the iPhone.  The new software
comes with a Cisco VPN client, and a SIP client can be had from
third-party vendors for jailbroken phones.  And, while I'm not averse to
the idea,
a) it ain't cheap, and
b) it's a bit hack.

I've googled my heart out, but haven't found anything else that (I'm sure)
meets all three requirements.

Thanks!

-Ken

believed to be clean.