[asterisk-users] Keep your passwords secure .. (VoIP hacker news)

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Feb 12 09:06:30 CST 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 9:16 AM, Jeff LaCoursiere <jeff at jeff.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Feb 2009, Steve Totaro wrote:
>

> > What a scumbag to skip out on bail secured by his girlfriend's
> > mother's house, I hope he either bought that house or had some some
> > funds set aside to pay her back.
> >

> That won't help if he is convicted - his assets will be seized to pay the
> telcos.  I'm betting he doesn't have much cash laying around anymore :)

His assets are long gone, he has been on the lamb for two or three years and
it doesn't sound like he was very good at laundering money, reminds me of
Office Space.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvJSpwspils  FUNNY!

I would also bet if he doesn't fold to the Feds and cop a plea, many
witnesses and evidence is not around anymore.

A true jury of his "Peers" probably would realize that besides the money
trail, there is very evidence little to implicate him.

--
Thanks,
Steve Totaro