[asterisk-users] OPTIONS packets

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Thu Feb 12 04:30:36 CST 2009

11 feb 2009 kl. 10.43 skrev michel freiha:

> Hi all,
>  I need to register asterisk on an  OpenSIPS SIP Proxy...The
> Registration is OK but my asterisk is sending OPTIONS packets to
> OpenSIPS and the SIP Proxy is not replying back...The issue is the
> UNKNOWN username that reside in the OPTIONS packet as you can see in
> the captured packets as you can see below:

OpenSIPS/kamailio/OpenSER/xxx proxy won't answer unless you tell it
to. Check the options module and then change your routing script
configuration so that the proxy starts answering. Make sure you only
answer to requests addressed to the actual proxy. The proxy will need
to proxy requests to other URIs.

/O