[asterisk-users] Looking for 'remote Asterisk hands' support in Mexico

Jeff Verheyen jeff.verheyen at ampersant.be
Wed Feb 11 08:24:43 CST 2009

Hello,

We are looking for someone who can act as our 'remote Asterisk hands' in
Mexico. One of our customers has opened an new office in the 'Col. San
Rafael, Delg. Azcapotzalco' region. We need someone (or organisation) to
perform the onsite installation and connections for an Asterisk server
(and maybe other servers too).

If you're able and interested to help us with the Mexico part of our
Asterisk project feel free to contact me at: jeff.verheyen at ampersant.be

Kind regards,

Jeff

--
Ampersant bvba - Jeff Verheyen
 Dr. Jacobsstraat 1 - 2570 DUFFEL - Belgium
 Email: jeff.verheyen at ampersant.be
 Website: http://www.ampersant.be/