[asterisk-users] call forward all except the extension it is forwarded to

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Wed Feb 11 04:37:25 CST 2009

Vieri schrieb:
> I would like to know if I can set Call Forwarding on an extension but allow direct calls from the extension it is forwarded to.
>
> Example:
>
> Extension 100 sets call forwarding (all) to extension 101.
>
> All calls to 100 are immediately forwarded to 101 as expected.
>
> However, if 101 tries to transfer a call to 100 or tries to call 100 directly, it sounds "busy" because it obviously goes into a loop where 101 tries to call itself.
>
> How do I set an "exception" so that 101 can actually call 100 even if the latter is forwarded to 101?
>
> I'm using * 1.4

Use the "if" statement.

100 => {
	if ("${CALLERID(num)}" = "101") {
		// call 100
		Dial(SIP/100);
	}
	else {
		// forward to 101
		Dial(Local/101);
	}
}

> and freepbx.

Don't know about FreePBX. Ask on their mailing-list/forum/...

   Philipp Kempgen

--
AMOOCON 2009, May 4-5, Rostock / Germany   ->  http://www.amoocon.de
Asterisk: http://the-asterisk-book.com - http://das-asterisk-buch.de