[asterisk-users] Problem with upper case extension names

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Mon Feb 9 13:44:25 CST 2009

It seems as if there is a problem if one uses Local/SomeName at some_context in
a Dial application. If the extension is changed to somename then things
work.

I have an extension SomeName defined. In another extension I try to dial
this extension and it does not work saying extension/context not found. The
extension displayed has uppercase characters so the case is not lost.

If I change the definition and use to somename then things work as expected.
--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com

CfMC