[asterisk-users] Transfer Asterisk 1.6 Telephone IP

Daviramos Roussenq Fortunato daviramosrf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 11:50:33 CST 2009

Hi List.

  I have a small problem in using the transfer key transfer of IP Phone in
Asterisk 1.6, I think I spend some detail in the configuration but can not
find.

  What happens is, when I do a transfer using the Transfer button, the
phone, does not play the music on hold, which is waiting on the phone is
silent, and I have the same settings on a 1.4 server, and the music plays
correctly when using the same phone. When using the * 2 to transfer the
connection or a softfone, the music plays correctly on this server with
Asterisk 1.6.

  What the detail is missing in my configuration?

  My Configuration

  [featuremap]
      blindxfer=##
      atxfer=*2
      automon=*1
      disconnect=**

I made a DEBUG to use the channel when the two key TRANSFER Server 1.4 and
1.6.

Command:
core set debug channel SIP/2720-b7d28d70

DEBUG no 1.4:
<< [ TYPE: Control (4) SUBCLASS: Unknown control '16' (16) ]
[SIP/2720-b7d28d70]
    -- Started music on hold, class 'default', on SIP/2001-08a56cf8
<< [ TYPE: Null Frame (5) SUBCLASS: N/A (0) ] [SIP/2720-b7d28d70]

DEBUG no 1.6:
When tightening the TRANSFER button on the console does not show anything,
but when any other key grip CLI appears in decimal value of the
corresponding key.

I'm using dtmfmode=rfc2833

How you help me?