[asterisk-users] reinvite

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Mon Feb 9 09:11:42 CST 2009

I've never used "reinvite" in systems I have installed to date, and I have
finally run across a situation where it would be preferred.

A remote office has a flaky Internet connection.  With G729 encoding the
calls to the central office over the 'net are tolerable.  One Linksys 2102
drives two phones at this location, and when the first one calls the
second one it travels to the central office and back, which is no longer
tolerable.

For each sip peer I have "canreinvite=yes", but I am a bit confused as to
the correct options on the 2102 to use this feature.  Is anyone doing this
with 2102s that can give me some pointers?

Thanks!