[asterisk-users] InUse&Ringing

Andrew Thomas andy at datavox.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 06:42:34 CST 2009

"core show hints" is showing extens as "InUse&Ringing", which in turn causes the wrong 'hint' state to be shown and hang-up etc. which means BLF's actually show the wrong condition(s)

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=13238 gives more information (only seems to relate to v1.6.x.x though).

I have this problem on v1.4.23.1 (doesn't seem to appear on 1.4.22).

This is happening even with call-limit set to 2 (so they can transfer).

I suppose I could always go back to 1.4.22 if needed (rather not though - as it is a live site).