[asterisk-users] Security issue

Geraint Lee geraint at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 05:09:34 CST 2009

what about something along the lines of...

iptables -A INPUT -p udp --dport 5060 -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -p udp -s 192.168.0.0/24 --dport 5060 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -p udp -s 10.0.0.0/8 --dport 5060 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -p udp -s 66.66.66.66 --dport 5060 -j ACCEPT

Cheers

2009/2/9 Gordon Henderson
<gordon+asterisk at drogon.net<gordon%2Basterisk at drogon.net>