[asterisk-users] meetme application

D Tucny d at tucny.com
Mon Feb 9 00:38:43 CST 2009

2009/2/9 邱磊 <qiulei212 at 163.com>

> i reload the app_meetme.so in CLI:
>  - Reloading module 'app_meetme.so' (MeetMe conference bridge)
>       == Parsing 'etc/asterisk/meetme.conf': Found
>
> All the sip message show that there is no fault, and i dont know why the
> meetme application can't work.
>
> i have a usable meetme sever and the sip message is:
>  Executing MeetMe("SIP/20742-081a8198", "1000|Ap") in new stack
>   == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/meetme.conf': Found
>   == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/staticmeetme.conf': Found
>     -- Created MeetMe conference 1023 for conference '1000'

Your config looks correct, but, one thing that looks a bit odd to me is the
output from your reload of app_meetme, I'm not sure if you typed the output
and made a typo, but, the path to meetme.conf when parsed after the reload
is relative rather than absolute... I'm not sure if this is relevant at all,
but, looks odd... You haven't changed the paths in
/etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf to be relative paths have you?

As I say, this may or may not be relevant... but... I could imagine that if
relative paths from root have been used and asterisk is not launched from
the root then it may have alsorts of issues finding configs... It could be
useful for you to enable debugging output too, not that app_meetme makes
much debugging output, but, it does output a little which may at least
identify the point it's getting to...