[asterisk-users] Asterisk + voxbone ==> Failed to authenticate user

Johan Dindaine - Asterisk asterisk at jojolapin.net
Sun Feb 8 22:39:46 CST 2009

Hi every all,
since a few weeks I came back to asterisk and tried to install version 1.6.
The installation went fine so I decided to buy new dids on Voxbone.

I have added the sip peers of Voxbone Belgium1 like this in the sip.conf
[81.201.82.39]
host=dynamic
type=friend
insecure=very
context=your_context
canreinvite=no
qualify=no
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit=81.201.82.39/255.255.255.255

but unfortunately when I receive a call I got this nice error:
handle_request_invite: Failed to authenticate user "075XXXXXXXX"
<sip:075XXXXXXXX at voxbone.com>;tag=76596.

I am in doubt now because with the insecure=very, I must receive any
incoming calls from from voxbone (81.201.82.39) without any problems.

Do you know how to fix this please?