[asterisk-users] Security issue

David fire ddfire at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 08:29:46 CST 2009

you have many options but you should use it together.
firewall

in the user/peers definitions add host=<ip>
and/or
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit=<ip>/<mask>

change the ip of your server.

use something like ossec to avoid force brute.

David

2009/2/6 oumar ndiaye <ond4444 at gmail.com>

> Is there a way to restrict connection to my asterisk server to users based
> on their IP addresses, and not just password. I have some hackers who
> connect to my server to make illegitimate solicitation calls to people. I
> had to shutdown the server for now until I find a solution. ANY HELP?
>  Thanks.
> ond

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.